Do you agree or disagree students in mordern world are not respectful to their teachers like students in the past

Some people may have opinion that teachers were respected more during the past time than now.Personally, I disagree with the statement students in modern world are not respectful to their teachers like students in the past.From my own perspective,teachers are the persons who have been helping to shape the future of student with the use of their mind and knowledge.For this means, teachers are the engineer of the student they teach, mind developers and guide for the student for their better life .

To begin with, I think that teachers are the engineers of the students life. Teachers are always think as a model and hero in every students mind, even though having some degree of difference in individual teacher. As a personal example, when I think about my life and future, I always think about my teacher and lesson for my future life.Without his guidance, I didn't able to manage my life as now. So I always respect my teacher even now with equally as I did in the past time.

In addition to engineers, I find that teachers are the designer of student future.Even though, having some problem in some cases to implement the design, I feel that in most of the cases,Teachers are the good planner of the student's future.As an example, one of my good friend has doing well now because of being the follower of the plan as his teacher suggeted for him. Now , my friend's life is well prospering and leading towards further progress because of being good implementer of the plan supported and directed by his teacher.

Finally, In combination with engineer and designer of the student's future, I find that teacher the best guide for the pupil's life. Nowadays, along with the invention of the new and advanced technology including internet and computer thing, it has been easy to handle the life related and carrier related matter. However, without the teachers guidance it is perhaps impossible to run life better.

Considering teacher and respect over time, I have explored the arguments as mentions above and I am off the opinion that teachers are the best respected personnel in the current time as in the past time.

Sentence: As an example, one of my good friend has doing well now because of being the follower of the plan as his teacher suggeted for him.
Error: suggeted Suggestion: suggested

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

The essay is out of topic. Need to compare students now and past who respect teachers more.