The expression Never never give up means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals Do you agree or disagree

In the given statement, the author posits that the expression ‘Never, never give up’ means to keep trying and never stop working for their goals. Some people take a pragmatic approach towards their goals and they know when to give up. On the hand, others are obdurate, and they do not surrender at any cost. In my opinion, it is fine to give up due to a number of reasons.
First, in the third world countries like Pakistan and India, the young do not know what they want. The whole trajectory of their life is mapped by a few words uttered by their parents or any other prominent person in their life. They do not stop and question what they are doing because they are taught “Never, never give up”. They do not think about what they like or what they want rather they just never stop working.
Second, people are indoctrinated to think they must not stop, and it is not okay to give up. In this corporate and competent world, one can not always achieve what one desires. This failure leads to mental pressure, anxiety and depression which is a cause of increasing suicide rates in the countries like India, Pakistan, and China. I can attest this from my personal experience since I knew a friend in my days in the high school. He was a pre-engineering student and was struggling to get admission into an engineering university. He tried for three years consecutively but was not able to succeed. This constant struggle drove him into depression, and he committed suicide last year. If someone had told him that it is fine to give up, he would have been alive. Therefore, instead of preaching hard work and continuous struggle, we should promote it is healthy to give up.
Third, some people are too stubborn to give up their idealistic goals which affects not only the said person but also the people around him. Some goals cannot be achieved by everyone. For example, if a student sets his or her goal to achieve an IQ score of 140 or more. He keeps on trying and after trying very hard and trying for a very long period of time he or she achieves this goal. However, if the said person had devoted this immense energy to some other goal such as, learning programming languages, improving communicating abilities and so on, it would have been a lot more useful to him in the long run.
In conclusion, it is noble to fight for one’s cause and try to achieve one’s goal, but one should take a pragmatic approach in this matter. If a person fails in life and gives up, it is fine because one’s goals or achievements do not define him or her.