final version.....154.In some countries, people are no longer allowed to smoke in many public places and office buildings. Do you think this is a good rule or a bad rule? Use specific reasons and details to support your position.

final version.....154. In some countries, people are no longer allowed to smoke in many public places and office buildings. Do you think this is a good rule or a bad rule? Use specific reasons and details to support your position.

Human is a social creature and living within the society is one of the most important aspects of people's lives. Certainly, within a society people are not allowed to do everything. Public places and office buildings are such places in that everyone should respect to others. It seems to me that, taking some actions are not suitable in these places, Actions such smoking are in this category. Definitely, I am positive that, this rule is good one and prohibiting people from smoking is good decision. Because of several reasons, such as respecting to others right, making value to others health, an...

Sentence: It seems to me that, taking some actions are not suitable in these places, Actions such smoking are in this category.
Description: The fragment Actions such smoking is rare
Suggestion: Actions such as smoking

Sentence: Definitely, I am positive that, this rule is good one and prohibiting people from smoking is good decision.
Description: The fragment is good one is rare
Suggestion: is a good one

Sentence: Because of several reasons, such as respecting to others right, making value to others health, and also bad effects of smoking among children.
Suggestion: other's health

Sentence: If we carelessly smoke near childes, this behavior will become usual for them and maybe they try to smoke.
Error: childes Suggestion: children

Sentence: Thus, smoking near childes in public places is the worst action an adult can take.
Error: childes Suggestion: children

Sentence: Because it hurts people's right in society, in addition it is harmful for public health, and ultimately it makes bad effects on childes.
Error: childes Suggestion: children

Don't re-submit essays. Double check grammar and the spellings errors before submitting.

There is a button 'Edit' beside the button 'View'. Click it and you can re-edit the essay.