A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country. Where should this visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

I would suggest Tirumala, a holy place of Hindus, located in Kurnool Dist, of Andhra Pradesh State in India for various reasons. Tirumala is one of the holy place for hindus located in the southern part of India. Tirumala has a temple of Lord Venkateswara, one of the hindu gods. It is famous for its historical importance, for its natural beauty. And it is also one of the most famous and most visited place by hindus because they believe in that god.

First, the temple has a great historical significance. It was built around 500-700 years ago. It is being maintained by various kings of India belongs to that period. The temple has Gold, gifts which are presented by various kings belongs to that period which has a great historical significance in knowing about the kings and about their dynasty. The carvings on the temple and the architecture is very beautiful, is very helpful in knowing the history.

Second, Tirumala is known for its natural beauty, the temple is located on the seven hills. One has to travel through the ghat roads(roads on the mountains) built on these seven hills to reach the temple. When viewed from down, the view of the seven hills will be Awesome. The trip through this ghat road will be very pleasant because we can enjoy the nature trough out the trip.

Finally, India is well known for its rich culture and heritage. A foreign visitor will get to the know the culture and tradition of India if he visit a place like Tirumala, because it is one of the most visited place and it is also known for its holistic importance.

In conclusion, I feel Tirumala is a great place to visit and we can enjoy the natural beauty and we can even know the culture and tradition of Indian. So, if I were be a foreign visitor I would visit Tirumala, after knowing these many reasons.

Sentence: A foreign visitor will get to the know the culture and tradition of India if he visit a place like Tirumala, because it is one of the most visited place and it is also known for its holistic importance.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and know
Description: The fragment he visit a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace visit with verb, past tense

Sentence: So, if I were be a foreign visitor I would visit Tirumala, after knowing these many reasons.
Description: The fragment be a foreign is not usually preceded by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was