Good teachers set challenging task for students Do you agree or disagree and why

Good teachers set challenging task for students. Do you agree or disagree, and why?

In my personal view good teachers should sometimes set challenging tasks for their students to enhance their capabilities in managing challenging situations as well as bolstering their self-confidence.

Dealing with challenging situations has some undeniable advantages. Thus, students should be subjected to such benefits by being involved in those situations. School teachers have unique positions to provide the challenges in a well-controlled and closely-monitored circumstances. Overcoming a difficult or complicated task helps the students construct an invulnerable self-confidence while discovering their unlocked talents and capabilities.

For example, assigning a relatively challenging group project, which need some level of cooperation and hard work to be fulfilled, to students of a class will teach them how to organize a team work, exploit their abilities to do a collaborative task, search for reliable sources of information, and manage the problem. Accomplishing such task, not only spread the enthusiasm and excitement through the students, but also modify and strengthen their internal image of themselves.

However, teachers should be very cautious about the level of difficulty a task may have. Irrationally difficult tasks which surpass the capacity of a given student will be rather daunting and put an unbearable pressure on the student. Thus, he or she may lose the courage to encounter problems and feel as being useless and incapable. This will be a catastrophe and disrupt the future of a student.

For example, forcing a student to solve a set of high level maths problems is destructive, since the student cannot do the task and may feel as being not enough clever and capable of overcoming a difficult situation, without depending on the helps of a grown-up individual.

On the whole, teachers should put students in accurately designed and well contoroled challenging situations to help them improve their capacity, find out their talents, and make a favorable image of their capabilities and intellectual faculties.

Sentence: On the whole, teachers should put students in accurately designed and well contoroled challenging situations to help them improve their capacity, find out their talents, and make a favorable image of their capabilities and intellectual faculties.
Error: contoroled Suggestion: controlled