Have automobiles improved life?

Have automobiles improved life?

Being one of the most impressive and effective innovations in the last decade, cars has affected life of humankind greatly. Like every new invention, cars have a lot of good advantages; nevertheless, they have some bad ones. To classify positive and negative effects, one can mention ease of transportation, the most used means of transition of goods and a polluting noisy killing machine.

There is no doubt that cars have changed our habits of life very much. One of these habits is how we reach our destination, either in short distances or long ones. The first choice of everyone is to use cars in order to get to his destination. They are convenient, fast and lovely while having a lot of exciting and fantastic extra options. They are well suited for short and long journeys.

The cheapest means of transiting imported goods from ports, products produced within a company and mineral exploits of a mine are trucks that are another kind of cars with a little modified use. These cars easily convey many heavy things and compared to some other available facilities like trains and airplanes, they are faster and cheaper, respectively. Besides, they consume much more less volume of fuel than that the others do.

Unfortunately, here come some problems that are pollution, heavy traffic and accidental injuries. Due to greatly acceptance of these mechanical devices, their number grew up so fast that when one gathers some of them in a limited area, for example some cities like Tehran; they cause chemical pollution of air while making a lot of bothering noisy areas of congestion. The other problem with cars is fatal accidents in highways, freeways or even in front of a guidance school that causes serious injuries that in some cases result in death.

All in all, there is no denying that car as a brilliant innovative invention of the last decade has a lot of advantages, but one should be careful while using it. Because it has some bad characteristics, that all harm humankind life, people should be aware of these problems and use these profitable nice mechanical toys in a way that lessen the harm they inflict to us.

cars has affected life of humankind greatly.
cars have affected life of humankind greatly.

Sentence: To classify positive and negative effects, one can mention ease of transportation, the most used means of transition of goods and a polluting noisy killing machine.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to polluting and noisy

Sentence: The cheapest means of transiting imported goods from ports, products produced within a company and mineral exploits of a mine are trucks that are another kind of cars with a little modified use.
Description: The fragment another kind of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Due to greatly acceptance of these mechanical devices, their number grew up so fast that when one gathers some of them in a limited area, for example some cities like Tehran; they cause chemical pollution of air while making a lot of bothering noisy areas of congestion.
Description: The fragment to greatly acceptance is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace greatly with adjective

Sentence: Because it has some bad characteristics, that all harm humankind life, people should be aware of these problems and use these profitable nice mechanical toys in a way that lessen the harm they inflict to us.
Description: The fragment a way that lessen the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lessen with verb, past tense

they consume much more less volume of fuel
they consume much less volume of fuel

their number grew up so fast
their numbers grew up so fast

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar