How to prepare new TOEFL test?

How to prepare new TOEFL test?

diferent people may have different ideas for preparing TOEFL. and becasue the level is different for everyone, so try to have a good schedule and your own way to prepare TOEFL. this article may give you some help however.

first, register at www.TOEFL.org and have a pre-test. this test is very important. after the test you will know how is TEOFL test and your own level.

second, try to memorize new words as much as possible everyday but just in one hour. and review the words you already know.

third, try to finish 10 passage of TOEFL reading in a day. remember there is only about 15 minutes left for every passage. after done10 passage , check out the correct answers and figure out what is your problem. remember "try to know your own shortcoming" is more important than "more practice". for example, if you always have problems on "main idea" questions, you need to pay more attention on "main idea" question type next time. if you always make mistakes on vocabulary, memorize more wods.

fourth, one essay everyday in half an hour. you can read just one sample essay and try to know how others write essay ,or write one essay by your own.

fifth, do listening at least one hour in a day. listening will take you most of time and you have to do it because listening will benefit you not only listening but also speaking.

finally, it is speaking. remember don't go rush for speaking. first
put time on listening. if you don't have a good listening, you are not going to speak good. slowly when you can listen good , you can focus on speaking. i will give your some suggestions on how to improve speaking later.

if you have more questions, please drop a message here.