independent essay: learning a foreign language in their own country or in a foreign country

From my propensity, it is better for anyone to learn a foreign language in their own country rather than in which it is spoken because I can see many advantages of this viewpoint. The contemporary world is becoming a "global village" due to the humonguos information available from different sources. So it is not any more a major concern for people to visit another country to learn the language where it is spoken. On the other hand, usually the necessity of a new language is follwed by the learning that language, although some people even learn out of interest.

First of all, the...

Sentence: On the other hand, usually the necessity of a new language is follwed by the learning that language, although some people even learn out of interest.
Error: follwed Suggestion: followed

Sentence: In a broader concept, people are assimilating from diffrent part of the world in every corner of the earth.
Error: diffrent Suggestion: different

Sentence: Therefore, people can get admitted into any institute or universities to get proper traning for efficient communication power in the particular foreign language.
Error: traning Suggestion: training

Sentence: Whereas, learning the language after reaching in that cuntry can lead to several problems due to the ignorance of the language.
Error: cuntry Suggestion: country

Sentence: Unlike the ancient time, peple need not to wait till they visit other countries to gain knowledge about a new language.
Error: peple Suggestion: No alternate word