Integrated writing " can the computers think"

The reading passage is about the Turing Test that was established by Alan Turing to determin if a computer can think. While the listening passage provides reasons to cast doubts on the mentioned test.

First of all, the professor in the lecture argues that a chinese room experiment, where by a chinese person woould ask questions to an english person, who in turn would know how to give right answers without even understanding the questions, is considered a challenge for the Tutoring Test that is mentioned in the reading passage, which allow interaction between a person and another one or a computer in seperate rooms where by one person would be asking questions to either a computer or another person, and in case the person would not be able to distinguish if he is dealing with a computer or another person, this would mean that a computer can think.

Secondly, according to the professor, a person could answer all the asked chinese questions if he is able to access large amount of detailed references, without even understanding. Which refutes the concept that is mentioned in the reading passage of how a computer can be determined to actually think, according to the criterea of the Tutoring Test

Eventually, the professor adds that computers can be implemented with complex input but they would be never able to think as claimed in the reading passage.

Sentence: The reading passage is about the Turing Test that was established by Alan Turing to determin if a computer can think.
Error: determin Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First of all, the professor in the lecture argues that a chinese room experiment, where by a chinese person woould ask questions to an english person, who in turn would know how to give right answers without even understanding the questions, is considered a challenge for the Tutoring Test that is mentioned in the reading passage, which allow interaction between a person and another one or a computer in seperate rooms where by one person would be asking questions to either a computer or another
Error: seperate Suggestion: separate

Sentence: Which refutes the concept that is mentioned in the reading passage of how a computer can be determined to actually think, according to the criterea of the Tutoring Test
Error: criterea Suggestion: criteria

The logic in the second paragraph is not clear.

Better to list three doubts.