Integrated WritingJane Austen (1775-1817) is one of the most famous of all English novelists, and today her novels are more popular than ever, with several recently adapted as Hollywood movies. But we do not have many records of what she looked like. For

Integrated Writing
Jane Austen (1775-1817) is one of the most famous of all English novelists, and today her novels are more popular than ever, with several recently adapted as Hollywood movies. But we do not have many records of what she looked like. For a long time, the only accepted image of Austen was an amateur sketch of an adult Austen made by her sister Cassandra. However recently a professionally painted, full-length portrait of a teenage girl owned by a member of the Austen family has come up for sale. Although the professional painting is not titled Jane Austen, there are good reasons to believe she is the subject.

First, in 1882, several decades after Austen's death, Austen's family gave permission to use the portrait as an illustration in an edition of her letters. Austen's family clearly recognized it as a portrait of the author. So, for over a century now, the Austen family itself has endorsed the claim that the girl in the portrait is Jane Austen.

Second, the face in the portrait clearly resembles the one in Cassandra's sketch, which we know depicts Austen. Though somewhat amateurish, the sketch communicates definite details about Austen's face. Even though the Cassandra sketch is of an adult Jane Austen, the features are still similar to those of the teenage girl in the painting. The eyebrows, nose, mouth, and overall shape of the face are very much like those in the full-length portrait.

Third, although the painting is unsigned and undated, there is evidence that it was painted when Austen was a teenager. The style links it to Ozias Humphrey, a society portrait painter who was the kind of professional the wealthy Austen family would hire. Humphrey was active in the late 1780s and early 1790s, exactly the period when Jane Austen was the age of the girl in the painting.

The speaker treat the claim that the painting is a portrait of Jane Austen is not at all convincing, Mainly with three counter point opposite to the three reasons mentioned in the passage.

First, even though Austen's family gave permission to use the portrait as an illustration, there is still no evidence that the subject is really Jane Austin. In fact, the incident happened 70 years after Austen's death, which means no one in her family at that time had really seen her before. This fact worse the argument in the passage.

Second, despite the fact that the portrait resembles the one in Ca...

Sentence: The speaker treat the claim that the painting is a portrait of Jane Austen is not at all convincing, Mainly with three counter point opposite to the three reasons mentioned in the passage.
Description: The fragment speaker treat the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace treat with verb, past tense

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl