Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Although a lot of people believe that saving money will be an obstacle in front of having delightful moments in life, it seems to me that saving money has much more preference in comparison with paying off money around as soon as individuals earn it, if it does not carry with immoralities. Better understanding of such situation will become more apparent due to better understanding of reality of human on which saving money finds meaning and better understanding of enjoying on which the next paragraphs will elaborate.

To begin with, the meaning of most conceptions will change when they meet the reality. For example, saving money in itself takes praiseworthy action into account; however, it turns out to stingy when it carries with some human's features. Most of times, persons for fearing of future, fear of its difficulties, its strained challenges, and its rough competitions, face to save money, deprive themselves from delightful moments, and waste their opportunities; become stingy, entangle with covet, and earn greedy. Such condition is not the real meaning of saving.

Additionally, on the other hand, enjoyment as long as do not carry with extravagance can lead to saving money. This meets under certain conditions. Had individuals have determinant schedule for their fun, like going to cinema, movie, restaurant, and etc, both they can save their investments, and they enjoy from God's graces, all of whose benefit them.

All in all, to put the issue into a nut shell, for not spoiling life and money, either ones should understand meaning of enjoyment, or they should perceive meaning of saving money.