Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better tosave your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your opinion.

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to
save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons
and examples to support your opinion.

Having job is the most necessary thing in our life, because it’s the only way to earn money. Some of people prefer to enjoy spending money rather than saving it for the future. While in my point of view, I think after a great effort in the work it’s not a big problem to consume a little amount of money in what you like, but you have to keep a good amount of it for future due to many reasons.

First of all, the coming days are abstract, no one can predict what will happen in the future, may be something bad or good. So to be always in a safe side, you must conserve a value of money for emergency staff. Since of you didn’t own money, you will face many problems in the next days, for example: if you will become sick in the future and you have to do surgery that will expense a high amount of money, and without this surgery your life will be in danger, but you didn’t save any money before. Losing your life will be the result of what you did before.

Second, saving money is efficient way to depend on yourself without needing to the parents. No one has a magic lantern to make his or her dream true; here is your role to achieve what you need. For instance, my ambitious is to continue PHD in civil engineer department in a very strong and known university in USA, but the expenses of any college is very huge and my parents cannot pay this a great amount of money. So in this situation, keeping an amount of money will help me to fulfill my dream by depending on myself.

Finally, no one has the right to prevent you from enjoying your money after a long and hard day in the work. Spending little amount of money that will not affect your future life is not a problem, because we are a human and we need to enjoy our life. For example: traveling with your family to take a rest from the pressure of the work and noise of the people will help you to renew your vigor.

To sum up, earning money for the future is very essential, especially for black day but enjoying our life today by consuming a little amount of our money is not a big deal to refresh it.

Pay attention to the conclusion:

Well, the topic is talking about 'save money or enjoy money'. not 'earning money'