Essay topics: It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy, even if the salary is low, than it is to have a high-paying job that you do not enjoy.
In my personal opinion, having a job which I enjoy the best totally out-weights a job that is only able to fulfill my monetary demands and financial expectations.
People spend a great deal of their life being occupied by their careers. The avarage daily hours that an individual may spend working is approximately eight. However, most of the people have more extended work hours. Considering such long time at work, it seems reasonable to try making fun out of your job; otherwise it will be a real pain in the ass.
Having a favorable job is equal to doing a recreational activity. It refreshes the mind and rebuilds the spiritual state of the job owner. People never feel tired while doing their hobbies. Inversely, they become creative by being involved in what they really enjoy. In this way, the chance of making improvement and even earning extra money seems to be reachable.
Money is not the key factor of happiness and satisfaction. Although financial issues play important roles in today life; however, having a high-class style of living does not guarantee that you feel happy.
Moreover, choosing a job just due to having high income without pleasure means spending the majority of a life on doing something that is annoying rather than interesting in order to earn the money with the objective to achieve the things that is favorable and enjoying. This seems rather irrational and sound like wasting a life on nothing.
To sum it up, I strongly believe that an enjoyable job even with a low salary surpasses the advantages of a high salary job that is not fulfills my emotional demands of a career. Enjoying a job means being involved in a hobby-like activity that helps me to be creative and successful that in turn enhances my self-confidence and social image.
- many people believe that parents are too permissive to their children. Do you agree that this is a problem. Defend your answer (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The private car has brought more harm than benefits to the planet.Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion. (83.3333)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.Students learn better when they are not threatened with possible failure.Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion. (93.3333)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.Students learn better when they are not threatened with possible failure.Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion. (80)
- Think critically about the following statement.A universal language should replace all languages.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a universal language (93.3333)
- Compare and contrast the advantages of city living and country living. Defend your preference. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree? The best teacher should be very knowledgeable. Use examples and reasons to support your idea. (80)
- Both large cars and small cars have their advantages and disadvantages. Write about some of those advantages. State which type of car you prefer and why? (90)
- In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic a successful student must have? Describe the characteristic and give your reasons about your opinion. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A university education is necessary for success in this world. Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion. (68)