Many families have important traditions that family members share What is one of your family s important traditions Use specific reasons and details to support your response

Many families have important traditions that family members share. What is one of your family’s important traditions? Use specific reasons and details to support your response.

Undoubtedly family is one of the precious assets we have and it shouldn't be taken for granted. We might don’t know exactly about our possessions and their values until we go far from them or lose them. Traditions in families are various and different and every family might have some traditions which are the joint points of family members; traditions usually unify family members and give them chances to spend time together. My family surely has some traditions like other families, of all these traditions one of the most important and my favorite tradition is summer vacations.

From early childhood I remember that my parents were looking for an appropriate chance to plan for a trip during summer that my siblings and I hadn't school; even though we all had some restrictions. Finally we were all arranged and ready to go on a trip usually with some close relatives or friends. We had really exotic and exquisite time there and we were enjoying our vacation as still I remember lucidly and vividly the sweet memories of those amazing days.

As for now, although each of us has more limitations these days, because my sister has married and my siblings and I are busier with our educations and works, we try to find an opportunity to travel somewhere and spend some times together. Not only me, but all of us enjoy our being together and I surmise that even now that we have a larger family, we’re more inclined to travel together. Almost every year and sometimes more than one times in a year we go on trips for about one or two weeks and we recharge our body and minds in the best way possible.

I think that these trips have been parts of our lives since childhood and now we’re used to them. We try to enjoy and appreciate every single hours of being together. Moreover we can share our happiness or sadness with each other and talk about our problems and solutions and contribute to each other this way.

To wrap up, one custom of my family which I’m most fond of, is travelling together and I assume that these vacations have been always one of the most enjoyable and favorable traditions and they always give us the chance to strengthen our relations and association.