Many people believe that it is important to make large amounts of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyse each view point and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.

Let’s face the hard truth that many things cannot be done without money. The need for food, clothing and shelter drives us every single day to out to earn money. Sometimes the rich get privileges that others don’t. A person can pay extra and cut the line to the front to his convenience. The world has become so materialistic that it forces people to be obsessed with making as much cash as possible.

Many have the misconception that huge bank balances with a couple of assets will secure our future. In turn a sense of security is felt. One can go to bed made of silk every night in peace. A...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl