Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

We are all living in a society, where we can communicate each other. Neighbors usually stay with us for along time than others. So the good neighbor should be friendly with good understanding and helping in nature.

To begin with, they must be friendly. Then only we can share things. More over, she or he should be able to understand the situation and how to behave according to that. For instance, when i went to my friend room to discuss project, there is much disturbance from their neighbors as they put higher volume. When my friend told them about the problem, they reduced sound so that we finished the discussion.

In addition to be friendly and understanding, neighbors should have helping nature. They must be kind enough to help us during any problems. I can recall, when i was ten years old, my home was fired accidentally. At that time my parents were not there and i was playing with my friends. Then my neighbor aunt called to the fire station and cases further destruction of my home. Further more, if neighbors are good, we can go for a long vacation without being worry about the home. Nowadays, we are watching many incidents, stealing gold or money from home when nobody is there. To avoid that situations, neighbors look after our home regularly.

Finally, if they are not good enough, we have to face many problems. They complains to president about each others behavior. They used to quarrel for small problems such as car parking place, children play ground. This will cause negative effect on that whole community or apartment. Other people avoid them without considering them in major decisions. Like wise, there are so many adverse affects if neighbors not good.

To conclude, i can strongly believe that, if neighbors are good and friendly, we can enjoy more after coming from office, we can just relax by talking with them and sharing our feelings. It is not possible to all to get a good neighbor. Even though others are not good, try to be yourself as a good neighbor.

Sentence: They complains to president about each others behavior.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to They and complains
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others