Nowadays the advertisement is becoming less and less honest, do you agree that we should ignore the advertisement when buying the goods.

We can easily catch the sight of various advertisement everywhere from the washingroom to the business building nowadays, those advertisements never fail to gain some consumer's attention and sell their products successfully. However, most of the consumption may be unrational. For my perspective, we have better to ignore those advertiments so that we can live a pure and enjoyable life. I would like to explore my two fundamental reasons as follow.

For one thing, the consumers who are lead by their strategies are possible to waste their money on the products which they do not need at all. As we all know, large part of companies are inclined to spend money on marketing, which means they would like to find ways to understand not only their products but also the whole market. Based on this, they will creat advertisements which can attratct those who even have never need it before. For instance, the perfume advertisement are used to convey the value 'The woman who do not use perfume do not have future', after hearing this, those who never use perfume may come to buy it. As for the consumer, they are attracted by the advertisements of various products hence they waste a lot money on unnessasities. On the contrary, hardly can we spend on the products we do not need if we rarely view the advertisements, since we buy goods based on our own initial demand but not the outside attraction.

For another, some of the advertisements are false, the consumer would probably be cheated if they pay attention to it. Many individuals prefer to look for the advertisements for the goods to see wheather they like it or not. Unfortunately, there are thousands of advertisements are made to cheat the audience, for the productor aim to use the advertisements to make their products seem better while they have not abtain enough financial or techniqual ability to improve it to be so. They can mantion some functions which they do not maintain at all, say, some medicine point out that they can longthen humain's life, which is definitely impossible. They can also exaggarate some functions to a larger extent. For example, the car advertisements can emphasise that they can acheive the highest speed while the real speed always discount the given number. To avoid been cheated by the advertisement, we had better ignore it.

Admittedly, the advertisements may provide us some details about the products, but most of the information are given to mislead us by their special strategies or the false information. All in all, It is wiser for the consumer to pay attention to the real appearance and funciton of the products but not the message which the advertisement provide us.

Sentence: For instance, the perfume advertisement are used to convey the value 'The woman who do not use perfume do not have future', after hearing this, those who never use perfume may come to buy it.
Description: The fragment the perfume advertisement is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: All in all, It is wiser for the consumer to pay attention to the real appearance and funciton of the products but not the message which the advertisement provide us.
Description: The fragment advertisement provide us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: Based on this, they will creat advertisements which can attratct those who even have never need it before.
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: attratct Suggestion: attract

Sentence: Many individuals prefer to look for the advertisements for the goods to see wheather they like it or not.
Error: wheather Suggestion: whether

Sentence: Unfortunately, there are thousands of advertisements are made to cheat the audience, for the productor aim to use the advertisements to make their products seem better while they have not abtain enough financial or techniqual ability to improve it to be so.
Error: productor Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: techniqual Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: abtain Suggestion: attain

Sentence: They can mantion some functions which they do not maintain at all, say, some medicine point out that they can longthen humain's life, which is definitely impossible.
Error: mantion Suggestion: mention
Error: longthen Suggestion: lengthen

Sentence: They can also exaggarate some functions to a larger extent.
Error: exaggarate Suggestion: exaggerate

Sentence: For example, the car advertisements can emphasise that they can acheive the highest speed while the real speed always discount the given number.
Error: emphasise Suggestion: emphasize
Error: acheive Suggestion: achieve

Error: funciton Suggestion: function