People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People attend college there are many reasons. basically to gain knowledge, career preparations, playing sports, and also personality development. but in so many options i think people attend college because career preparations.

In every person has to learn and gain a knowledge for his future needs to make his own career. the university is one of best place to make a career. university teaches many students start from novice to experts. Ex mandar is wants to be good doctor, so he needs to take decent education which help him to make doctor. so university is one of best place which help him to make a good doctor.

The university is roadmap of student life, it help many student in career preparation and gain knowledge. which help him to makes students life long career. Ex after completing the doctor student can open his own clinics. or also some business school student can starts there own business.

The such doctor, engineer and business man makes the university. such good mankind people help in society also. ex if johon wants to help society to open his business then they have to make career in business field. so it necessary to him join the university. another ex mandar wants to serve best medical treatment to society, before he has to learn doctor make a career in doctor programmed. so he has to take admission in university to explore his career.

Finally, we conclude that there are many reason to join the university. such as sports, personal experiences and others. but make career in university the ultimate aim of peoples.

Sentence: In every person has to learn and gain a knowledge for his future needs to make his own career. the university is one of best place to make a career.
Suggestion: Every person has to learn and gain a knowledge for his future and needs to make his own career. The university is one of best places to make a career.

Sentence: Ex mandar is wants to be good doctor, so he needs to take decent education which help him to make doctor. so university is one of best place which help him to make a good doctor.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and wants
Description: The fragment which help him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: The university is roadmap of student life, it help many student in career preparation and gain knowledge. which help him to makes students life long career.
Description: The fragment it help many is rare
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and makes

Sentence: Ex after completing the doctor student can open his own clinics. or also some business school student can starts there own business.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and starts

Sentence: so it necessary to him join the university. another ex mandar wants to serve best medical treatment to society,
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and necessary

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Don't forget punctuation marks.