People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.People do many things to stay healthy.I think that people have to take healthy food, do exercise in regular basis and

People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
People do many things to stay healthy.I think that people have to take healthy food, do exercise in regular basis and stay in regular visit and follow up visit with their doctors.

To begin with, taking healthy food is a good way to stay healthy.Healthy food includes fruits and vegetable, foods having less amount of unsaturated fat and less calorie.Having high fat and red meat food may lead to disease like hypertension and heart attack and may lead to death.Most of the People like to take delicious food rather than nutritious food in their regular meal without knowing much about it.But People who are health conscious, they always think before shoping food and taking food.Even when they have to select food from the ready made store, they take it causiouly.Take example of myself, I always buy food only after viewing the ingredient of that food item on the one hand and I do very rare fry food in much fat, is not good in my opinion.

In addition to taking healthy food, regular exercise like running cycling, swimming and playing sports like volleyball, football, table tennis are good examples of exercises sports activities respectively help us stay healthy in our life.These exercises and sports activities help to reduce weight, reduce cholesterol level in our blood and ultimately help to stay healthy.

Finally, in combination with taking healthy food and doing regular exercises, meeting with doctors in regular manner is other important factor for maintaining good health.It is the important determiner to know the condition of their health.Despite maintaining good food taking strategy and doing regular exercises, sometime people can not ensure about their health status without doing routine check up to determin their health status.So getting regular health check is important for staying healthy and physically fit.

By way of conclusion, considering these reasons, taking healthy food, getting regular exercises and doing regular visit with doctor lead me to say that these are the most important thing to stay in some's life.

Sentence: But People who are health conscious, they always think before shoping food and taking food.Even when they have to select food from the ready made store, they take it causiouly.Take example of myself, I always buy food only after viewing the ingredient of that food item on the one hand and I do very rare fry food in much fat, is not good in my opinion.
Error: causiouly Suggestion: cautiously

Sentence: Despite maintaining good food taking strategy and doing regular exercises, sometime people can not ensure about their health status without doing routine check up to determin their health status.
Error: determin Suggestion: No alternate word

better to have an introduction paragraph:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.