People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress?

Although a lot of people for reducing their stress incline to do individual activities like, reading books, work on their gardens, and the like, it seems to me that taking part in social groups and entertaining with families will have much more influence for alleviating stresses and tensions which are existed in our modern world.

To begin with, human’s soul severely influences by energy which emits from persons near them. For example, whenever you entertain with persons by radiant faces, sprightly energetic, and socially opened, all these sense will provoke through you that make you rigorous to forget all problems and straits surrounding you. Entertaining with family is one of measurements to contain from vicissitudes in front of current human; unfortunately, by expanding world, requirements of every member of family separate; it had them to segregate from each other; so that, too long time spend that those members meet each other. Either too much distance arises between them, or they concern with their per-preoccupations. Had they continue by such trend, existed gap would never has been filled.

Additionally, provided that family members got acquainted with advantageous of entertaining together, they spend their times for travelling and coming together on their vacations. For example, I remember in my childhood we had a large family with my, grandfather and grandmother, nieces and nephews, and other relatives. Occasionally all them crammed in my grandparent’s house both they told various stories from past till on that date, and I bicycled around their yard. What a lovely days without any concern!

All in all, to put the issue in a nutshell, anything like relationship with family can’t alleviate aroused pain of human in current world. Neither do reading books in solitude retrieve that suffer, nor will working in gardens improve that.

Sentence: Entertaining with family is one of measurements to contain from vicissitudes in front of current human; unfortunately, by expanding world, requirements of every member of family separate; it had them to segregate from each other; so that, too long time spend that those members meet each other.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to family and separate
Description: The fragment time spend that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, past tense

Sentence: Occasionally all them crammed in my grandparent's house both they told various stories from past till on that date, and I bicycled around their yard.
Description: The word them is not usually used as a determiner/pronoun, plural
Suggestion: Refer to them
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and bicycled