People work because they need money to live What are some other reasons that people work Discuss one or more of these reasons Use specific examples and details to support your answer

Most of people think that the first thing that make people works it is money. But in my opinion money is not just the main reason why people work. Of course we cannot say that it is not important, but there are more important things such as learning a new language, realizing a dream, and gaining experience.
Firstly, we can learn new language if they live in a country other than their own. For example, my family and I live in Turkey and we from Iraq so, when we come in Turkey my dad made my brother work in market just for learn Turkish language. Now, my brother is speaking very good and he make a new friends because he mastered their language and found it easy to communicate with them.
Secondly, when we work while we are still studying, especially if we work in the same field of our studies, this will help us to gain experience and ease in understanding the subjects. For example, my father was work like teacher and he was learning in the College of Education majoring in physics in same time he was go and help teachers in explaining topics and helping his friends, so he has experience teaching.
In conclusion, lots of people work just for money so they do not happy but if they work to fulfill their dreams, and to experience and make friends, they will be happy at work. We have to change this thought in order to have a better future.