People work because they need money to live What are some other reasons that people work Discuss one or more of these reasons Use specific examples and details to support your answer

Normal thinking that some of people said that we go to the work because we need money. However, this is not the first thing that make all people work there are more significant things like take experience, doing some thing you like it, increase the economy of own country.
Firstly, it make you get lot of experience. some students working while they still study. In my opinion, this is a great thing that if you do it will help you in your education. For instance, my father when he was student he was teaching people that they were younger than him also, he was help his teachers in school. So this made him with experience in education and how he can deliver information to students.
Furthermore, they go to the work because they like it when they do this they will improve their profession. I believe if all of people have worked in their favorite profession they will be happy. If all fell happy in their work especially we can not buy happiness unless he does something enjoys and loves. In addition, this is the most leading reason that rise the economy of the country. Because they will work well to raise the quality of their work and this will help in hike their economy and they will be internationally known. For example, China was it's economy not good but in the last year we saw that they boost their economy very high such us in making phones or in electronic devices.
In conclusion, all of we know that money is the first thing to live but also, we know that not all of thing we can get it by money like happiness, psychological comfort, develop your personality and country.

Essays by the user: