Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important thanexcellent knowledge of the subject being taught.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than
excellent knowledge of the subject being taught.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

The interaction between student and teacher is more fragile and delicate. Strings present between them is developed when teacher shows ability to relate well with student otherwise debacle results is achieved in the end which will waste time of both teacher and student. So I agree with the given statement and I will declaim my reasoning by taking three examples into consideration.

First, student will grasp more if teaching method adapted by teachers are interactive. For example, students come to class in hope to learn which will put up basal for their valuable future and future performances too. If teacher can not make class very interactive then student can even withdraw his interest in which he has wills to excel, based on assumption that he can not understand what is being taught in the class, he just renounced. But in fact fault is attributed to teachers who are supposed to remove the milestone ahead of students so that they can surmount it to reach their destination.

Hence, in addition to interactive methods, teachers should be aspiring and source of inspiration for students. Because what students are going to learn is emanating from teachers. If teacher is seeing some students to progressing down in class tests, he should not underestimate students. Instead he should motivates him to prosper for his subject. For example take example of Einstein, who is renowned in the world such that he does not need any introduction. He was poor in subjects other than physics and math. But some teachers saw that positive point and endorsed him to go for his subject which he really likes. The end result is everyone knows that he produced breakthrough theories in field of physics because of his teacher incentives. So if every teacher behaves like that no student will be left behind.

Finally, if teachers will not relate well with students then greatest loss will occur for nation’s progress. Students which were supposed to form basal for foundation of nation progress has not been treated well in field of their learning time period.

So these examples clearly depicts the image that if teacher will not relate well with students then Firstly students will be abandoned from education and last but not least it will affect nation progress to the core. Clearly, it evinces the reasons for holding my opinion.

Sentence: Instead he should motivates him to prosper for his subject.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and motivates

Sentence: For example take example of Einstein, who is renowned in the world such that he does not need any introduction.
Description: The fragment For example take example of is rare