Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to keep your old friends than is to make new friends.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

It is more important to keep your old friends than is to make new friends.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Friends plays an important part in our lives. They are the ones which will stand for us in our difficult and hard times. The time spent with them makes friendship more and more valuable and trustworthy. so I believe that it is more important to keep old friends than it is to make new friends. I will declaim my reasoning by taking three examples in to consideration.

Firstly, conditions in which old friends can help us out will be situations where new friends can show their back. Because old friend know us better, they have grasped full understanding about us what we can do, what we prefer. for instance, my old friend which I have is from my childhood. I spent my childhood time and up to higher education playing, studying with him, which made him more trustworthy. When I had financial problems for higher amount of money, he helped me out but my new friends did not trust me for returning back money. But he trusted me because he knew me better than them. The trust that we established was for long period of time not for evanescent time.

In addition to, the time which we spent with old friends are more than new friends. Which makes relationship more valuable. For instance, take case of husband and wife who have different thoughts before marriage like whether marriage will be successful or not. Because they are doing arrange marriage. but as time goes they become more and more closer because they spent time with each other and finally become friends and starts a new family. Here we can deduce that spending more and more time with someone makes him more closer to us rather than spending less time with new friends.

Finally, if we can not keep our old friends then what is ensured that we will keep new friends too. It will subvert image in friend's eyes that we are clinical and emotionless and not trustworthy. Which is definitely we are not but they will misinterpret our picture. For example, my friend had lot of friends and wherever he goes, he will make new friends but he could not make one friend which was closer to him in his hard times. when he encountered hard time then no one trusted him as hs old friends can do so which made him to pay.

These examples clearly states that time spent with old friends are more which make relationship more trustworthy. If we can not keep old friend then how can we keep new ones. Only old friends can help in hard times. So it explains reasoning for holding my opinion.

Friends plays an important part in our lives.
Friends play an important part in our lives.

Sentence: Because old friend know us better, they have grasped full understanding about us what we can do, what we prefer. for instance, my old friend which I have is from my childhood.
Description: The fragment friend know us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

Sentence: Which is definitely we are not but they will misinterpret our picture.
Description: A negator is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to not and but

Sentence: These examples clearly states that time spent with old friends are more which make relationship more trustworthy.
Description: The word states is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to states
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a WH-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to more and which

Don't put a 'period' before a 'which':
than new friends. Which makes r
and not trustworthy. Which is definitely...