Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation buses trains subways Why Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay

Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

Nowadays we live in world that can’t abandon on the technology in every step e move. Inventing a car makes our life more easily day after day but at the same time it creates many problems. It’s difficult to choose which one the government must spend the money on it, improving the roads and highways or public transportation. Both are important and our community needs them but in my view spending money on improving public transportation will bring to our society more benefit than the other one.

First of all, congestion becomes main problem that all worlds suffer from it, and effective solution to solve this problem and decrease its result is improving public transportation. Congestion will produce many problems such as, accidents that may lead to death of many people, in addition to spending a lot of time on the road waiting the car to move because every person uses its private car. By improving public transportation these problems will be solved, because if this transportation achieves comfortable and good services, it will attract the people to use it rather than private one.

Second, if the government apply this plan, it will help to solve the pollution problem especially air pollution. Because if every person relinquishes in using his private car and resorts to public transportation that will decrease the emission of pollutant air from these engines. For example, if each of ten person used his own car that mean the pollutant gases such as carbon dioxide emitted from ten engines, while if those people decided to use public automobile, the carbon dioxide will emitted only from one engine. Imagine the percentage of pollution that will be reducing just by applying this plan.

Finally, not everyone can able to buy private car and some people are sick, they can’t go to their works or required place by walking, and the people of special need who can’t able to get driving license, what they do if they want to go to any place. So if the government improves the public transportation, it will benefit those people and makes their life much easy.

To sum up, we can’t deny the needs of improving our roads and highways, but at this same time improving the public transportation is much important, because of the benefits that will brings to the community in all.

Sentence: For example, if each of ten person used his own car that mean the pollutant gases such as carbon dioxide emitted from ten engines, while if those people decided to use public automobile, the carbon dioxide will emitted only from one engine.
Description: The fragment that mean the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace mean with verb, past tense
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will

Sentence: To sum up, we can't deny the needs of improving our roads and highways, but at this same time improving the public transportation is much important, because of the benefits that will brings to the community in all.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and brings