some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. discuss these views. which view do you agree with? explain why.

It is a famous subject discussed in the society and in the class of intellectuals if the public can attend unlimitedly the high education of a college or a university. In my opinion, the right of education is valid for all people. However it requires a relevant medium to realize this statement. Because of these requirements such as the needs material, the level of comprehension of the society, the need of discipline in the institution of education, the high education cannot be available currently for all public.

Firstly, in the universities or in the colleges, every kind of opinion or subject can be discussed independently. Nevertheless, some of them may be perceived in certain limits by the society. A case in point, the Armenian slaughter is perceived as a big problem by the Turkish public. This matter is accepted as this is evaluated by other nations against the Turkish and it is an injustice toward Turkish state. It leads that all people cannot convey own thinking freely and each point of this matter isn’t explained apparently within the Turkish public. On the other hand, in the university, especially the experts and the students can manifest their opinion and some documents about Armenian problem. Like this case, a person who hasn’t retrieved yet a certain toleration level toward different opinion cannot understand or accept the other thinking and destruct the medium of discus. So the high education is not compatible for all public.

Besides, the academic study needs discipline and order to continue the education in success. Also, some people may not be refined to harmonize with this ambiance. But the good students are informed before about the behavior at this environment. For this reason, only the good educated students can be accepted to high education.

In addition the education in a college or in a university require some material such as classrooms, some technological equipment etc. high education to all society is not possible particularly in the condition of the countries in way of development.

All in all, the education to all people is the substantial right but an ideal.it requires some conditions and if this can be compensated, the high education should be available. Nevertheless, it is not seemed relevant in current possibilities.

Seems to me the reason and the example in the second paragraph are not related to the essay topic.