summarize the points made in the lecture you just heard, and then compare the speaker's opinion with the opinion stated in the reading.
In the lecture, the speaker emphasizes the drawbacks of the outsourcing, especially on the level of employment of the USA, and the advantages for the companies. Lastly, the lecturer proposes a solution.
On the other hand, the writer argues the bad and good points of the method of outsourcing. In the conclusion part the reading claims that sending the operations offshore is not in fact the real cause of the unemployment. Besides, the profit of the companies thanks to this way is more significant for the future American economy.
In the detail, the speaker explains that the possibility of ...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|2012-11-03||nominee||87||Read full essay|
- regular exercise is one way people stay healthy. what do you do to stay healthy?90
- ın your opinion, which modern invention or scientific discovery has affected society most? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.90
- What are some of the factors that students should consider when choosing which college or university to attend? Why are these factors important? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.80
- do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? use specific reasons and examples93
- Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? 88
Sentence: In a nutshell, the lecturer manifests a solution to find a midway which is benefit for both the American workers and the companies after showing the advantages and disadvantages of the outsourcing, while the writer support this subsequent method is valid and useful to American enterprises and economy, even the all aspects of the outstanding are mentioned in the reading passage.
Description: The fragment writer support this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace support with verb, past tense
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all
No. of Words: 294 200 (maybe less words)
Number of Paragraphs: 5 3
On the other hand means 'However'.
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 12 8
No. of Words: 294 200
No. of Characters: 1424 800
No. of Different Words: 144 100
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.141 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.844 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.761 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 108 50
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 81 40
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 56 20
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 35 10
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 24.5 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 19.059 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.833 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.374 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.555 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.051 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 3