Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Have you ever had a hunch which became in successful idea? Think about and it is probable that you previously have considered some drawbacks before you take the decision to make that hunch true. Although you could think this success could start with a stroke of luck, it had a planning behind. Personally, I believe that the success came with a previous planning for the reasons that I will explain following.

First and foremost, time is an important thing in order to take into account for reaching goals. Success do not come tomorrow or at the same time when you take the decision. It smoothly d...

Sentence: Nevertheless, planning permits you to make changes that you consider necessary because the schedule allow these actions.
Description: The fragment schedule allow these is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allow with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Goals that you put to yourself usually encourage you to follow the trip that you previously had planned until achieve those goals.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to until and achieve

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl