Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space for example traveling to the Moon and to other planets Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth Which of the

Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which of these two opinions do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Currently, there are many discussions about how the government should spend money. Some people think that the government should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space, while others disagree. As far as I am concerned, the government should spend the money for our basic needs on Earth because there are many problems to solve in the Earth for people to have better quality of life.

To begin with, our healthcare systems need the government's financial support. For example, if the government doesn't support our healthcare systems, the medical fee would become very expensive, which makes difficult for people to see the doctor.

Secondly, the poor need the government's fund in order to receive the better education to the people. Not having enough money should not deny students opportunities to get higher education. The government should make sure everyone can get equal education by funding education systems.

Last, public infrastructure such as road and train needs the government's help. For example, I see road constructions or maintenance of the public transportations everywhere I go. It means that we need the government's fund to do these jobs.

To sum up, we need government financial support for our health, education and the city before funding to explore outer space.

Minimum 250 words.

Need more arguments on essay body.

More words, higher marks.