Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of students. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

“When a bunch of people gather, they would remove a mountain from its place”; Loghman said, the philosopher of Arabs, in fifth century. This statement comes true for every group activity like studying. Although, for some, studying—reading history or solving mathematic problems, is much more understandable by their own, without attending in groups, for others, studying alone is the source of distraction by no concentration. By comparison, which is more advisable for education? For judging, a glimpse look at bonus of group-studying will reveal the fact in favor of latter clan due to better solutions and self-confidence obtained in such groups.

To begin with, “hard problems turn out easy, all of a sudden”; told by members in groups. Breaking titanic mathematic problems into tiny pieces, sharing various notions by members in group, and investigating various aspects of that, all dispense responsibilities to such a point that hard becomes easy; complicated gets transparent; “puzzle when solved gets peanuts”, said by Iranian in their proverbs. Had massive responsibilities shared by normal students, even they would have afforded of concocted debates—thirty percent IQs (normal students) became ninety nine percent (intelligent ones).

Additionally, shy persons that once was thought to have a rigid personality, to be shy forever, their personality is changeable by group studying. Depend on degree of shyness, they can select way of studying; shy persons can describe courses in oral, by making speech or explaining courses to members—a teacher explained that “students always have the dearth of self-esteem, either they isolated to compete to share their notions in class, or they get low scores in their exams. Studying in groups, they increase their self-esteem to the point that they volunteer for speech in class”. Therefore, shyness will improve through gatherings for studying.

All in all, I contended that solving problem and personality both foster through sharing the ideas. For students who examined solitary and gathering reading, its difference would be clear, isn’t that what you think, right?

a glimpse look at bonus of group-studying will reveal the fact in favor of latter clan
a glimpse look at bonus of group-studying will reveal the fact which is in favor of latter clan

either they isolated to
either they are isolated to

shy persons that once was thought to
shy persons that once were thought to