Summarize the points in the lecture explaining how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading.

Dowsing is the age old practice of detecting hidden things. It seems to be a magical kind of procedure to detect hidden objects. But the Professor dismisses the claims, stating that it is a mere chance of luck to find things through dowsing. She counteracts against all the possibilities of the dowsing to be truly reasonable and genuine.

First of all, the Professor states that it is an unusual claim that many people accept underground water detected under high frequencies, through the means of dowsing. In the reading, it is stated that the feel of flowing energ...

Sentence: The lecture brings up the experiement of controlling the variables and carrying out dowsing experiment in a constrained situation.
Error: experiement Suggestion: experiment

Sentence: The results of this experiemtn were random and not upto the expectations.
Error: experiemtn Suggestion: experiment

Sentence: There are a multitude of factors which must be taken into consideration before analysing the efficacy of dowsing.
Error: analysing Suggestion: analyzing

No. of Words: 482 250 (did you write this essay in 20 minutes?)
Number of Paragraphs: 6 4 (first 4 paragraphs are enough)