summarize the points made in the lecture you just heard, and then compare the speaker's opinion with the opinion stated in the reading.

In the lecture, the speaker emphasizes the drawbacks of the outsourcing, especially on the level of employment of the USA, and the advantages for the companies. Lastly, the lecturer proposes a solution.

On the other hand, the writer argues the bad and good points of the method of outsourcing. In the conclusion part the reading claims that sending the operations offshore is not in fact the real cause of the unemployment. Besides, the profit of the companies thanks to this way is more significant for the future American economy.

In the detail, the speaker explains that the possibility of ...

Sentence: In a nutshell, the lecturer manifests a solution to find a midway which is benefit for both the American workers and the companies after showing the advantages and disadvantages of the outsourcing, while the writer support this subsequent method is valid and useful to American enterprises and economy, even the all aspects of the outstanding are mentioned in the reading passage.
Description: The fragment writer support this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace support with verb, past tense
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

No. of Words: 294 200 (maybe less words)

On the other hand means 'However'.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl