Things made by hand vs by machines!

Things made by hand vs by machines!

There are a lot of items that can be made by hand or by machine. If I could choose between these two possibilities I think almost in every circumstance I would prefer the items made by hand. In the following paragraphs I will give some reasons that support my opinion.

The most important reason for choosing the things to be made by hand is that in this case you could order to be the way you wanted-customized, personalized.For instance my house has a tiny corner with a unique shape, and I would like to have a piece of furniture there. I sure that none of the furniture that are made by machines would look good there so I would definitely order a furniture to be made by hand, that will make that corner very remarkable.

Items made by hand are made more carefully, following some rigorous steps. Usually, the things that are made by hand are unique pieces using unique materials so the worker can not afford to mess up the material. For example if somebody have to make a dress for me using a material that I brought them, they can not afford to make mistakes. I sure that person will be very careful while he is working, knowing that he can not replace the material in case he spoils it.

Last but not at least, things that are made hand makes my feel special. They are more valuable than something commercial made by machines.For instance custom clothing are not only perfect size but also unique which makes me feel special and makes them more valuable.

In conclusion , I would say that even if these items are more expensive, because they required more work, they are always valuable, they are remarkable items that make us feel special.

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

The organization of the essay is ok. You just need to write the essay with more words.