TOEFL essay hints:Topic 19,20,21
19. Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.
More money on improving roads & highways
1) Road is the prerequisite of buses and trains
2) My country's (Iran, China, Japan, Pakistan etc.) current situation: very bad roads
3) Road & Highway improve economics
20. It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.
21. In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.
1) Medical technique develop
2) Living envirom?nent becomes better 3) Food nutrition
- TOEFL essay writing pattern 7 : choice type, A or B 80
- TOEFL essay:The government has announced that it plans to build a new university. Some people think that your community would be a good place to locate the university. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of establishing a new university in... 53
- ESL sample essay:Raising Oysters 85
- TOEFL essay: Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 50
- TOEFL essay:You have decided to give several hours of your time each month to improve the community where you live. What is one thing you will do to improve your community? Why? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. 97