In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

In my propensity it is a dubious statement that there will be fewer cars in use than there are today. Cars are now a days becoming necessity rather than a symbol of luxury or mere a show piece. Economic conditions of developing countries are also in an upsurge. The advancement of technologies is ameliorating the safety, space and other features of the existing cars. Furthermore, countries are enhancing their infrastructure to accommodate more vehicles on the roads. So my meticulous observation makes me believe that people are going to buy more and more cars than to day.

Firstly, in developed countries people are already dependent upon cars for their day to day survival. Even one car is insufficient for a family who have 1 or two kids. They need cars for office, as it is a common trend to work both the couple. Modern world is more aware about enhancing extra curricular activities in their kids. So in this competitive world parents are not hesitating to drive to any place where they can get a better teacher for their kids for dance, painting or music etc. Once the kids of a family start studying in universities, they need their own cars. So these basic requirements are increasing the demand for cars. Furthermore, in developing countries the economic growth is on it's way to reach an apex. Just two/three decades ago, having a car was a symbol of aristocracy. But presently, in those countries people are preferring cars for safe driving due to pollution and congested and growing number of traffic. On the other hand, simultaneously government is trying to ameliorate the infrastructure, so that more vehicles can be accommodated on the roads.

Secondly, the advancement of technologies are giving birth to many fuel efficient and safer cars. Gradually, scientists are inventing ways to use reusable fuel for cars through meticulous research. Consequently, in another twenty years these research will be proven to make cars more demanded. Comparatively, due to improved safety measures now a days the differences between the numbers of accidents and price of cars are lesser than twenty years back. The better condition and wide roads are increasing the durability of cars. Hence people are more and more opting for private cars, as it gives the convenience to reach at their destination with more flexibility. They don't need to depend upon private transportation. Moreover, travelling in their own cars provide people an extra family time of enjoyment.

In a nutshell, I would summarize that cars are a growing demand for people all over the world. Therefore, there is minuscule chances that in twenty years there will be fewer cars than there are today. People from all walks of life want to accomplish their work within their convenience and in a shorter period of time. So cars will be desired more in next twenty years.

Sentence: We can see the difference between the numbers of accidents and price of cars in few years ago has went down now a days due to improved safety measures.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and went