A university plans to develop a new research center in our country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture. Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your country?

The advent of business in recent century has been accompanied with variegated aspects of prosperity. We live in an era of competition and of paramount importance of advancement of one country could be business fields. If one country cannot improve in this respect sufficiently, it would be fallen behind the world, as with perfunctory glance to developed countries, it is lucid to understand the pivot key of their prosperousness is finding a plenty of accomplishments due to their acceleration in business. If my country has any chance for developing a new research center in which, I would prefer a business research center rather than an agriculture one.

In the first place, by building a new business research center and putting so much effort, we can achieve to widespread range of innovations. In this regard, many START UPs would be appeared, and thus, a vast majority of our adolescents, who unemployment is undeniably their serious problem, can find opportunities to find jobs. It is so long period for the government in my country to look for a solution to devise this significant trouble, unavailability of job due to the number of young men, but unfortunately they have not been succeed yet, even tough they allocate much time and noticeable attempt to it. Therefore, starting off a business research center might be a good solution for government to reach this goal and subsequently brings beneficial consequences to our society.

On the other hand, it cannot be denied that general enhancements of some countries in the world such as America, Chines, and Japan have been dramatic. Every country should try to update itself simultaneously and compete with such powerful countries. If the position of the country in the world is not very appropriate, it loses its voice in the world and the other countries might not have commensurate attitude toward it. Furthermore, my country can utilize from creating such business research centers in order to reach precious achievements to reach a proper placement among others countries expanding their marketing and business, especially developed ones.

Nonetheless, the agriculture industry is not less important and every country should allocate a portion of its budget and forces to promote it. In fact, country should prioritize to some extent research on agronomy. Being completely negligible about agriculture would lead country to confront numerous failures in preparing adequate crops and consequently foods for people. It is reasonable for every country to make a balance considering between business and agriculture.

To warp up, taking all aforementioned reasons above, it could be concluded that making business research center is very valuable for my country, while it should not tend to forget agriculture totally.

it is lucid to understand the pivot key of their prosperousness is finding a plenty of accomplishments
it is lucid to understand that the pivot key of their prosperousness is finding a plenty of accomplishments

Sentence: In this regard, many START UPs would be appeared, and thus, a vast majority of our adolescents, who unemployment is undeniably their serious problem, can find opportunities to find jobs.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and unemployment

Sentence: Furthermore, my country can utilize from creating such business research centers in order to reach precious achievements to reach a proper placement among others countries expanding their marketing and business, especially developed ones.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and countries

Sentence: Being completely negligible about agriculture would lead country to confront numerous failures in preparing adequate crops and consequently foods for people.
Description: The fragment and consequently foods is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consequently with adjective