What are some of the factors that students should consider when choosing which college or university to attend? Why are these factors important? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Students are always confused when they have to choose a college or university. Students should know what they want to do during and after completing the college. There are some factors which should be considered while choosing college or university to attend.

First factor which should be considered during admission in a college is the reputation of the college. For example good image of college will help students to get a good job and a bad reputation will be a hurdle in finding a good job. This good job will give him a better salary and great future afterwards.

Another factor that should be considered while choosing a college is environment in the college and competition level in between students. Because of Good environment and competition they will be encouraged to study hard and move faster than others to win the race of life. For instance a compatible atmosphere in class motivate students to go College everyday and learn so that he can compete and defeat others in exam and other events that are the organized in college or university otherwise he will be roaming around with friends without any focus on study and future.

Other than the reputation and College environment the most important factor is the companies that provides job through that college. Because everybody study so that they can earn money afterwards. In case of a college which has connections with multinational companies and helps to get a job in that company will be a good option to choose as a college for a great future.

In conclusions the factors students should consider before choosing college to attend are reputation,atmosphere and job placement by college. All these factors are important because they help to be build student's future after college.