what historical event in your country has had a major effect on your country Give reason and examples to support your response

what historical event in your country has had a major effect on your country? Give reason and examples to support your response.

Historical event is an event that has happened in the past and has great importance in your country development.Unlike, other countries my country has a great Historical event that happened 15 August, 1947 which is known as Independence Day of India.

British Government came in my country and ruled over my country for about 100 years. Many freedom fighters had endangered their lives for the independence of their motherland. Finally, we got independence from British people in 1947. This historical event has many positive influences on my country. India is free country now. We are independent and enjoying our democracy. Our country is growing at fast pace after independence.

There are many freedom fighters that have played an important role in my country freedom and development. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi or Mahatma Gandhi was one of them who fought to British Government on the basis of Truth and Non-violence. He was the preeminent leader of Indian Independence, also known as “Bapu”.

My country is blooming economically nowadays. It is among the top countries to export many of its merchandises. This is due to the progress, my country made after getting the independence. It is assumed that it will be in the top five rich country lists by 2020. This would not have possible if still we were doing slavery of British people. People in my country have start growing in an open, democratic and independent country.

In conclusion, that is the short but the most important event in my country history. Thus, the event called “fight for the independence”. In short, this historical event has changed the picture of my country.

Sentence: This would not have possible if still we were doing slavery of British people.
Description: The fragment have possible if is rare