What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice

Nowadays , the world is increasingly developing , even the people who have lived in it. Everyone needs to be smarter and develop themselves to keep up with the world and to be successful in their life. Successful person means you have some specific skills which made you become an influential person . In my viewpoint , the important skill a person should learn is communication .
It is no doubt that communication skill is required in the business sphere. In daily life , we have to communicate very much and communication can make good impression or bad impression on the people we talk to .
Certainly, good communication skill enhance the value of a person . In business, we have to work in group , talk with colleague , donor, cooperate with someone ,… ,so in that case , communication will decide that we could be successful or fail . Good communication can enhance the value of a person.
To sum up , to be successful in the world today , there are so many things we have to learn and most things is communication .