There are people who dos not really work hard, but theey end up being successful in this world. Meanwhile, other people work absolutely hard, and they don't succeed in their life. That is why I believe that luck can sometimes play a part.
First of all, there are people who succeed in their lives , without working that much hard. Suzan Boyle can present a great example of what i'm talking about. She was actually an indigent British lady, who was even diagnosed with brain damage in her early chilhood, the fact that explains why she was vulnerable to bullying during her school years. It was no...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- TOEFL integrated writing: fuel-cell engines 85
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience. Why? 95
- In today worlds, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct 95
- Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation buses trains subways Why Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay 71
- TOEFL integrated writing: is group the best approach? 90
Sentence: There are people who dos not really work hard, but theey end up being successful in this world.
Error: theey Suggestion: them
Error: dos Suggestion: No alternate word
Sentence: She was actually an indigent British lady, who was even diagnosed with brain damage in her early chilhood, the fact that explains why she was vulnerable to bullying during her school years.
Error: chilhood Suggestion: childhood
Sentence: Therefore, in my opinion, this woman was obsolutely lucky to have such an innate wonderful and passionate voice, that can inevitably shake anyone, who listens to it, to the core.
Error: obsolutely Suggestion: No alternate word
No. of Spelling Errors: 4 2
Put a gap after all punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 4 2
No. of Sentences: 21 15
No. of Words: 418 350
No. of Characters: 1881 1500
No. of Different Words: 217 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.522 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.5 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.287 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 114 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 85 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 47 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 28 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 19.905 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.957 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.619 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.313 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.466 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.137 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5