Speaking topics in text:
Describe changes in technology that have affected your life, and explain what effect they have had on you as a student. Include details and examples to support your explanation.
Online speaking recording:
More speakings by this user:
- The woman expresses her opinion of the announcement made by the University's Maintenance Department. State her opinion, and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. (95)
- The woman explains her interest in listening to the guest lecturer. State her interest and explain the problems surrounding the syndrome.
- The man expresses his opinion of the plans being made by the University Board of Trustees. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. (95)
- Some people believe that children should begin their formal education at an early age( (90)
- Some people prefer to focus their energy to excel in one activity. Other people prefer to participate in many different activities. Which method do you think is better for the development of a person's intellect and why? (68.3333)
- Some people prefer television programs that presents serious issues. Other people prefer those that are for entertainment only. Which kind of program do you consider the most important for people to watch and why? (90)
- Describe a feature of your city that you consider interesting and explain why you think it is interesting. Include details and examples to support your explanation. (80)
- Describe a personal possession that is special to you and explain why it is important. Include details and examples to support your explanation. (86.6667)
- Name an academic subject that you like and explain why it attracts you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. (97.5)
- Some students would like to have a long vacation during the academic year. Other students would like to have several shorter vacations during the academic year. What is your preference and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. (95)