- TPO 06 - Question 4 Explicit Memories and Implicit Memories In everyday life, when people speak of memory, they are almost always speaking about what psychologists would call explicit memories. An explicit memory is a conscious or intentional recollection 80
- TPO 31 - Question 6 80
- TPO 33 - Question 1 A friend of yours wants to go to university next year but cannot decide on a major field of study. What advice would you give your friend to help make this decision?
- TPO 15 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to remember and learn from the past. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. 60
- TPO 30 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should be involved in the process of helping their children to choose a career. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. 70
The topic is:
78. Do you agree or disagree that students will learn more when they have discussions, why?
22 in 30
You have issues on the last sentence. for example, in the reason two, the last sentence is: 'there we get a lot of information in a different way.' is duplicated to the reason two.
in our pattern, we expect the last sentence is about the advantages/disadvantages of the reason, they should be specific. we may say: the information will help them for a good grade or better understanding to topics.