- TPO 03 - Question 5 66
- TPO 33 - Question 1 A friend of yours wants to go to university next year but cannot decide on a major field of study. What advice would you give your friend to help make this decision? 80
- TPO 28 - Question 3 Keep the Music Building Open Later Currently, the campus music building'which has practice rooms students can reserve for playing instruments'closes nightly at nine p.m. I think the university should keep the building open until midnig 50
- TPO 29 - Question 3 Remove old Bicycles from Campus Racks I noticed that there are bicycles locked to the campus bicycle racks that have not been moved for a long time. I think the university should remove these bikes from the racks and dispose of them. 80
- TPO 28 - Question 4 Refute-and-Persuade Sometimes companies realize that consumers may have developed a negative impression of a product. One way in which they can resolve this problem is by using an advertising technique known as refute-and-persuade. Re 65
The topic is:
78. Do you agree or disagree that students will learn more when they have discussions, why?
22 in 30
You have issues on the last sentence. for example, in the reason two, the last sentence is: 'there we get a lot of information in a different way.' is duplicated to the reason two.
in our pattern, we expect the last sentence is about the advantages/disadvantages of the reason, they should be specific. we may say: the information will help them for a good grade or better understanding to topics.