Speaking topics in text
Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specifc details in your explanation.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Starting this year, the university dining hall will be transformed into The Campus Dining Club for one week at the end of each semester. During the last week of each semester, the dining hall will feature special meals prepared by the university’s culin 53
- Narrator Now listen to a conversation between two students on campus.Male student Hi . . . good morning. Could you help me with something?Female student Um. Maybe. What’s up?Male student Well, I’m a first-year student.Female student Everything going O 55
- We are happy to announce that Professor Fox will be filling the vacant Dean of Students position. Strong organizational skills are important for this position. Professor Fox has demonstrated such skills in her role as Head of the Philosophy Department, wh 65
- Individuals sometimes experience a contradiction between their actions and their beliefs-between what they are doing and what they believe they should be doing. These contradictions can cause a kind of mental discomfort known as cognitive dissonance. Peop
- Communicate with your family and friends by letter, e-mail, or by telephone. What is your option?