Describe a piece of news or a story you concern recently. Explain why it gets your attention. Include reasons and details in your response.
I recently read some articles about the major concern of paying money on mobile games, especially the so called free-to-play games. In essence, more gaming companies are focusing their attention on the mobile industry with the launch of "free" games, where you play for free but you have options to upgrade your in-game content faster if you pay real money. You can play without spending any money but you have certain limitations such as the most used concept in free games these days, the time-gating mechanic, where you have to wait a while to get your upgrades ready and so on. Now, the problem that I'm concerned with is the amount of money you have to pay in order to stay competitive. Multiple offers ranging from $5 to a whopping $100, that's outrageous, a massive scam in my opinion. There are many new games out there that pale in comparison on every aspect level than mobile games, and you only pay once and you have everything unlocked. In conclusion, the pricing structure in mobile games is not worth it when compared with the standard computer and console games.
- 62. When you choose to eat at the restaurant or café, what are the features thatyou care about most? Explain why. 66
- Talk about a place you like to visit and why this place is special to you.Include details in your response. In the week-ends me and my family are going to visit my grandmother, she lives on the countryside, not far from the town and we usually go to relax 71
- one long vacation or several short vacation throughout a year?There are mixed opinions about whether to take a long vacation or a multiple short vacations during a year and I believe that taking several short vacations is better because of two reasons. Fi 66
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. I disagree with the statement that teachers are more influential on students than their friends are because of two reasons. First, 70
- Your professor is asking you to help with some research on the weekend, but you have planned to go to your sister’s birthday party. Which would you choose?To be honest, family always comes first for me, and I would choose to go to my sister's birth 70
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 700.0 444.711560045 157% => OK
No of words: 172.0 116.580246914 148% => OK
Chars per words: 4.06976744186 3.81502700369 107% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.62144681703 3.28032121604 110% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.92469084001 1.8723322822 103% => OK
Unique words: 110.0 76.076318743 145% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.639534883721 0.655143326166 98% => OK
Syllable count: 222.3 141.574747475 157% => OK
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.3 1.21358024691 107% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.171857427849 0.0738818816272 233% => Good job. The more, the better.
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 7.0 3.20202020202 219% => Need less acoustic paragraphs.
Average paragraph length: 24.7142857143 60.3232687746 41% => The average paragraph length is low.
STD paragraph length: 28.0240421563 17.3634065801 161% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 9.12285714286 22.9064221017 40% => The speaking content is not well organized.
STD paragraph duration: 9.45202731736 6.49597621602 146% => OK
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 38.0 31.1548821549 122% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 4.52631578947 4.0588447711 112% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 4.09580557018 3.18357895611 129% => OK
Average acoustic sentences duration: 1.54078947368 1.46810986539 105% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 1.21432325008 1.01537252472 120% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 39.0 28.6644219978 136% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 7.76 5.28593714927 147% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.198974358974 0.187982170178 106% => OK
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.174690860604 0.154715141812 113% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 50.15 35.408047138 142% => OK
Average word duration: 0.291569767442 0.306236595465 95% => OK
STD word duration: 0.166811343146 0.198589292138 84% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 3.0 6.3164983165 47% => OK
Total_disfluencies_duration: 2.52 5.14435465769 49% => OK
Total acoustic noise duration: 3.76 2.80480359147 134% => It may have issues on recording quality or have issues on silences or disfluencies.
Total speech duration: 63.86 45.0716498316 142% => Need to finish the speech on time.
Compare to expected duration: 1.41911111111 1.00159221848 142% => It is over the expected time.
Rate of silence: 0.61071093016 0.637764685501 96% => OK
Rate of speech: 2.69339179455 2.58495923209 104% => OK
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.72251800814 1.68816559523 102% => OK
Rate of word duration by unique words: 2.19341974078 2.15290372801 102% => OK
Average articulation rates: 0.373943761628 0.343871460585 109% => OK
The speech is either too short or too long. It should be in 45 seconds.
Rates: 50.0 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 15.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.