Speaking recording upload
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- TPO 01 - Question 1 Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. 33
- Someone suggests school to cut the Recycling. Do you agree or disagree with this suggestion? explain why. 70
- TPO 04 - Question 6 80
- TPO 06 - Question 4 Explicit Memories and Implicit Memories In everyday life, when people speak of memory, they are almost always speaking about what psychologists would call explicit memories. An explicit memory is a conscious or intentional recollection 90
- TPO 05 - Question 5 97
23 in 30
1. sentence 'you will be able to..' is repeated. This is likely a big issue since it is repeated in other speeches too.
2. need to remove 'ehn' in 15'