Speaking recording upload
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- TPO 04 - Question 4 Verbal and Nonverbal Communication When we speak with other people face-to-face the nonverbal signals we give—our facial expressions, hand gestures, body movements, and tone of voice—often communicate as much as, or more than, the 83
- What do you think the students should do in their vacations? 70
- TPO 03 - Question 6 80
- TPO 08 - Question 3 Music Coming to Cafeterias Mary Dixon, Director of the Student Life Committee, announced yesterday that beginning next semester university cafeterias will broadcast classical music during mealtimes. “Music will foster a more relaxed 70
- TPO 07 - Question 4 Behavior Modification Individuals often modify their behavior based on what they have learned about the possible consequences of their actions When an individual learns through experience that a certain behavior results in pleasant con 80
21 in 30
1. 'too much fun' in the first reason is repeated. we can replace second too much fun to something else like: lunging, jumping...
2. the uncle got a good job, but maybe he learned the second language in the university.