Talk about an important experience that you recently had. Describe what happened and explain why it was important to you.

Speaking topics in text

Speaking category

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

I still remember when I took the TOEFL exam for the first time, my mark was awful, I totally lost confident in doing a good job on the test, even doubted if my English was any good at all. My dad was the person that help me through the tough time. First, instead of blaming or punishing me, he spend a lot of time going through the rating card with me to find out when went wrong and how I can improve. Next, he bought many useful books for me to prepare for the test. In the books, I found many sample questions and responses that gave me a good idea what my answers should be. Also, there were a lot of practice questions in the books that I could use to sharpen my skills. He was very supportive in the process, thanks to my dad, I’m more confident this time around that I can do a good job.