Where do you like to go when you are with friends? Explain why you like to go to this place. Please include details in your explanation.

Speaking topics in text: 

Speaking recording: 
Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 6 (1 vote)
More speakings by this user:

19 in 30

You talk very randomly. It doesn't focus on something. for example, what is the topic sentence for the second reason?

----------------------
Seems you didn't understand this pattern well:

first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds

First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)
--------------------
for example:

First, it has a good environment to talk (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (...good light music; people in the same age; nice customer service...) + a small conclusion for reason 1(relaxing; not get bored...). // about 15 seconds

Second, it has a lot drinks available (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (for example, I like green ten while they have more than 10 green teas for me to choose from...) + a small conclusion for reason 2( energetic; active...). // about 15 seconds
--------------------

What you do is following this pattern and repeat it.

Let us know if you have some questions about the pattern.

Pages