Where do you like to go when you are with friends? Explain why you like to go to this place. Please include details in your explanation.
- What do you do to keep yourself healthy? Explain how it helped you. Please include reasons and details in you explanation. 80
- Are you willing to carefully choose a gift which your friends like or buy whatever you like? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 70
- Some students prefer to study or work on difficult class assignments early in the morning. Other students prefer to do this type of work in the evening. Which do you prefer and why? 70
- If you want to choose a place to live, what kind of location would you prefer and why? 1. A place close to school or workplace. 2. A place close to your parents' home. 3. A place close to a transport hub (e.g. airport or bus terminal) Please explain 80
- Describe a character in a book, film , or poem, explain why you like him or her. Please use specific details. 70
19 in 30
You talk very randomly. It doesn't focus on something. for example, what is the topic sentence for the second reason?
Seems you didn't understand this pattern well:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)
First, it has a good environment to talk (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (...good light music; people in the same age; nice customer service...) + a small conclusion for reason 1(relaxing; not get bored...). // about 15 seconds
Second, it has a lot drinks available (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (for example, I like green ten while they have more than 10 green teas for me to choose from...) + a small conclusion for reason 2( energetic; active...). // about 15 seconds
What you do is following this pattern and repeat it.
Let us know if you have some questions about the pattern.