55. After college, some students decline to enter the working world right away. Some travel to see the world while others volunteer for an organization like the Peace Corps. Which do you think is better – going right to work or seeing theworld/volunteer

Speaking topics in text

55. After college, some students decline to enter the working world right away. Some travel to see the world while others volunteer for an organization like the Peace Corps. Which do you think is better – going right to work or seeing theworld/volunteering – and why?

Speaking recording
Speaking category

21 in 30

in the reason one, the advantage : 'have a better working experience' is for 'to enter the working world right away.'

You like to make complicated reasons. It may go out of topic and it is hard to develop. The reasons should be straight forward. for example, suppose: I like to to enter the working world right away.

first, I can make money. Since i have a student loan to pay back, seeing the world/volunteering will give me a big financial pressure...

-------------------
speaking is different to writing. speaking is going to test you how to speak, which is related to speaker’s pronunciation, intonation, rhythm, rate of speech, and degree of hesitancy, while speaking will not test how great are your reasons. So make the reasons simpler, so you can speak more smoothly.