Do you agree with statement that all children should be required to learn a second language in school.Personally, I think that all children should be required to learn a second language in school.One of the reasons is because young children can learn to

Speaking topics in text

Do you agree with statement that all children should be required to learn a second language in school.

Personally, I think that all children should be required to learn a second language in school.

One of the reasons is because young children can learn to speak a second language much easier with the correct grammar usage and without an accent.

The second reason is because it will help them to find better opportunities in the future.
People who speak two languages have a better chance of finding a good job. Also, they can communicate with a lot of people from different countries and cultures.

When I was a child, I learned Greek as a second language. Now that I’m an adult, I realise how important it is to speak a second language

That’s why, I think that children should be require to learn a second language.

When I was a child, I learned Greek as a second language. Now that I’m an adult, I realise how important it is to speak a second language.

Speaking category